Policy due your stay in Orea Homes
By making a reservation, you declare full knowledge and unconditional acceptance of the political residence, bookings, payment and cancellation of Orea Homes. The terms and conditions described below apply to all bookings made through the website, e-mail or telephone booking. All listed prices are in euro per room and per night. All prices include all legal taxes, VAT. Prices include “Excessive residence tax” (Law 4389/2016, Article 53).
Change / Cancellation Policy (for prices with a flexible cancellation period):
- During the reservation, the total amount of stay will be charged with the selected payment method unless otherwise provided on a case-by-case basis on a customer request after the consent of the accommodation. In this case, according to the current regulation (“Hotel Reference – Customer Relationship Regulations”, decision GG. EOT No. 535813/79 of the Ministry of Tourism and Law 1652/86 Articles 8 and 9) for the validation of your reservation must have paid an advance equal to 25% of the total value of your stay, with a minimum deposit amount the cost of one (1) overnight stay.
Confirmation of the reservation is considered comprehensive by receiving the legal advance. The deposit of the advance must be submitted within two (2) working days from the notification of the hotel’s bank account to the customer concerned through a relevant email, which includes the necessary data on the bank account. If the deposit is not paid within the period of (2) working days, the reservation is considered invalid and the rooms will be available for rent.
- Payments for reservations that are canceled within the flexible cancellation period prior to your arrival are normally returned (the amount of deposit minus postal, bank expenses, or online payment processing portal if they exist).
- In case of cancellation of a reservation outside the appointed flexible cancellation period, 50% of the amount of the reservation is charged unless a different billing policy applies which will be notified to you upon booking.
- In case of no show, 100% of the amount of the reservation is charged.
- In case of an early departure, in accordance with applicable law (“Hotel Reference – Customer Relationship Regulations”, decision GG. EOT No. 535813/79, Law No 1652/86) will be charged at least 50% of the daily apartment price for the number of overnight stays canceled, unless a different billing policy applies which will be notified to you upon booking.
- In case of a change / reduction of overnight stays of a reservation within the flexible cancellation period prior to arrival, there is no extra charge and your prepayment amount is refunded.
- In case of a change / reduction of overnight stays of a reservation outside the flexible cancellation period before your arrival will be charged 50% of the amount of the reservation on the days that reduced the reservation.
Cancellation policy (non-refundable prices):
- Can not change, nor cancellation of these bookings.
- When booking the total amount of residence will be charged with the selected payment method.
- Reservation is strictly unchanged and in case of cancellation, prepayment is not refundable.
Acceptable methods of payment:
Cash (upon arrival / departure)
Transfer / deposit in a bank account
Redemption of the remaining amount of reservations takes place on arrival (check-in). Orea Homes reserves the right to check the validity of credit cards at any time. In the case of a card payment, the card owner data should be identified with the person making the reservation otherwise, a written certificate of the card owner should be submitted.
Minimum age requirements:
All guests must be 18 years of age or older to confirm some booking. Valid ID Passport must be presented at the time of check-in for age verification or sent by email before check-in.
Arrival – Departure
Visitors upon arrival must have the reservation code or any document confirms their detention, identity or passport and the card that has been charged or pre-approved. Confirmation of your data and booking as well as the full payment of the reservation will take place on arrival. With the full repayment of your stay, the invoice will be made. Time of arrival is set from 15:00 until 22:00 and time of departure from 08:00 until 11:00. In case of stay beyond the above-mentioned departure time and until 18:00, must pay 50% of the value of the daily stay, while for staying beyond 18:00, the entire value is required of residence of this day .
Cleaning Service Rules – Other Services
Daily cleaning is performed to the apartments during the period from 10:00 to 14:00 unless there is the opposite desire that should be disclosed in booking. In the event that the customer does not want cleaning services, the accommodation reserves the right to control the spaces of the apartment in the presence of the visitor and after informing it. The frequency of change of towels is five times in a week and the sheets three times for the corresponding period. At the request and the fee is the possibility of extra cleaning of the spaces of the apartment as well as extra change to towel and to the sheets. The accommodation reception operates for twelve hours daily, and you can submit any requests or questions. We will be happy to provide you with information about Ammoudia and the surrounding area. Outside the reception hours, and if there is an urgent need, you can contact us on the phones in the relevant signage in the reception area.
Kitchen Use Policy within the apartments :
Guests are responsible for the proper use of the kitchen in their apartments. It is forbidden to prepare food that can cause intense long-term odors in the apartment. The apartment should be ventilated during and after each cooking type (air conditioning off and window opening) . Ventilation must be used during cooking. If the apartment is delivered with intense food odor that has impregnated furniture and fabrics there will be a cleaning charge of € 200. Guests are responsible for cleaning and washing of used dishes. The cleaning service is not responsible for washing used dishes. If there is no intention to use the kitchen and you prefer not to be sharp objects in the kitchen area, let us know and we will be happy to remove them. The accommodation will not be responsible for accidents that may be caused by the non-authorized use of kitchen and kinds of kitchen appliances from minors.
Children & Additional Persons:
Infants and children aged up to 2 years are accommodated for free , on a baby cot that is placed in the room or in their parents’ bed. Maximum number per apartment is one baby cot . [Please request a baby cot on the “comments” of online booking on the payment information page]. A highchair for children is also available on request. Baby cots and highchair for children are provided upon request and availability. Please contact us before arriving to ensure the bedroom sleeping settings .
Children under the age of 10 should be accompanied by parents / guardians at any time when staying at Orea Homes. Parents / guardians are responsible for using sharp articles and electrical appliances in the kitchen room. We will be happy to remove sharp objects from the room and exclude the use of devices to avoid accidents. Orea Homes will not be responsible for accidents due to unauthorized use of kitchen and kitchen items from minors.
Smoking is forbidden in rooms, corridors and all indoor spaces of Orea Homes. If someone is found to have smoked in the apartment, Orea Homes will charge a € 150 cleaning fee to your account before or after check-out.
All pets are forbidden. Only certified service dogs are allowed. Please inform when booking for your intention to come with a guide dog , to prepare accordingly .
Guests are kindly requested to respect the hours of quiet, to behave politely as well as respect other guests and staff. Also, all the guests must comply with the accommodation regulations, while the accommodation reserves the right to refuse access or expel, any person, whose behavior is considered to be delinquent or abusive . In this case, the accommodation is not obliged to pay any compensation.
Only guests who have registered during the reservation have the right to use the apartments. If an outside guest wishes to meet a specific guest of the accommodation, this meeting should be held in public areas informing the reception and giving the details of the guest.
Social Concentrations (Party)
For visitor security and accommodation protection, social concentrations (Party) are not allowed within the apartments. In case of non-compliance, and after a written warning, you will be prompted to leave without a refund.
Damages during the stay
In case of damage to the apartment , Orea Homes reserves the right to charge the amount of the damage, including the damage due to the interruption of activities, to the credit / debit card of the registered customer. If the customer has not paid by credit / debit card but in cash or otherwise, the Orea Homes will require immediate payment of the amount of the damage , otherwise reserved for all legal right.
Orea Homes does not bear any responsibility if it can not fulfill its obligations to the visitor, totally or some, due to cases of force majeure (indicative strikes, floods, natural disasters).
Limitation of Liability
Each visitor is responsible, throughout its stay in Orea Homes, for storage in a safe place of personal species (valuable items, money, etc.). In case of loss of objects, the address and accommodation staff are not responsible. It is recommended to use the safety deposit boxes that exist in each apartment.
Applicable Law – Other Terms
These terms are governed by Greek law and solely responsible for resolving any dispute arising from them is the courts of Preveza.
Data protection and secrecy
As a hotel unit, we request your personal data for the exclusive use of your reservation. Any given information will be used confidential. For this reason, your personal data will only be used for the booking process in our accommodation and to communicate with our customers with regard to their bookings.
Orea Homes reserves the right to make additions and modify current policies at any time without prior notice. To learn about current policy please visit our website.