covid19 Policy Orea Homes
Orea Homes faithfully respects all mandatory and optional measures provided for by COVID-19 legislation and has registered approved action plan on the Platform of the Ministry of Tourism.
Upon arrival and eve of visitors to Orea Homes, there will be some changes – additions to the operational procedures designed to minimize the risk and enhance the security of visitors and workers.
The additional measures taken, respecting both the mandatory criteria of the health protocols of our country and the optional recommendations to enhance the confidence and security of both our customers and our staff include the following:
Training of the hotel staff
- Training all staff in keeping new Covid-19 health protocols
- Information marks in work area
Personal protective equipment
- Provide personal protective equipment to all staff
- Existence of antiseptic for guests and staff in all public areas
- Laser Thermometer: Our staff measures his temperature daily. Sampling temperature controls are also made to guests.
Cleaning Protocols – Policy
The hotel has chosen approved disinfectant formulations with bactericidal activity suitable for SARS-COV-2.
- Cleaning and disinfection program for cleaning the apartments with particular emphasis at frequent contact points.
- Special steam device is used to disinfect the apartments before the guests arrived.
- Remove decorative objects from the apartments.
- Daily cleaning remains as a hotel policy. However, there is frequency reduction option upon a customer request.
- Linen change takes place every 2-3 days depending on the type of apartment and the length of stay. However, there is frequency reduction option upon a customer request.
- Airconditioning: All of our rooms and public areas have independent air conditioning units, with special particle retention filters, ensuring that air renewal directly from the outside environment. Cleaning and maintenance is done at regular intervals based on related circulars.
- Ventilation: In all our apartments, natural ventilation is ensured. Daily ventilation with fresh exterior air is emphasized to all rooms .
- Increased frequency of purification of communal spaces and surfaces and staff workplaces, with particular emphasis on frequent contact points.
- Steam device is used to disinfect fabric surfaces.
- Marking to keep distances and use of personal protective equipment where it is foreseen.
- Check out 11 am Check in 15.00 pm
- In compliance with the Protocol on Traveling Accommodations, for reasons of public health and a possible tracking, we record the details of our staff and guests (name, nationality, date of arrival / departure, telephone, e-mail and address), always complying with the relevant requirements of the law for the protection of personal data.
- Cards-keys are disinfected after each use.
- You do not have to leave the keys in the reception during your stay.
- POS terminals are disinfected after each use.
- Surfaces and sharing objects are disinfected after each use.
- Full Medical Kit available in the slot.
- Enhances the ability to use intact transactions.
Managing suspicious case
In the event of a suspected visitor or worker case, on the basis of the country’s health protocol, a special management plan with discretion and respect for privacy is applied in cooperation with the competent operators.
Our goal remains to provide excellent quality hospitality services and with the new health and safety framework .
We wish you safe and pleasant stay at Orea Homes!
If you like you can download it here as PDF